Friday, April 9, 2010

Drinking Game: Conan The Barbarian

I just remembered a few months ago TK told me to post drinking games, so I've decided to finaly do that. I am world renowned for creating drinking games to go along with movies and TV shows, but the one I'm particularly proud of is the Conan drinking game.

STEP 1: Get a hold of CONAN THE BARBARIAN (1982)
STEP 2: ???
RULES:
Drink every time the following words or phrases are said:
- Crom
- Steel
- Doom
- Flesh
- “Do you wanna live forever?”
- “Contemplate this on the tree of woe” (Finish your beer)
- “I did it!!.. With my spear!” (Finish your beer)

Drink every time the following are seen:
- Any awkwardly gay moments
- Two snakes coming together over a black sun (or a description of the same)
- Nudity (consists of two visible female nipples on the screen at one time)
- Whenever Conan drinks anything or passes out into a bowl of gruel
- A guy fucking a llama (Finish your beer)

End Game:
When you get to the credits, with the snake symbol (finish your beer! NOTE: if you have less than 50% of a beer left you must open a new one and finish that)

Congratulations, you are some kind of fucking barbarian and you have finished the game.

If you aren't fair to proper sloshed by the end of the film then you aren't doing it right. In the grim winter of 2007 we created this game at my brother's old house on Del Sol. As I recall David, Jake, Marissa, Sean and myself were playing/creating it. The hippies and their dog may have been there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment