Monday, April 26, 2010
Well i was supposed to post this on Friday. but i didn't, so ya know.. I apologize, seriously. Here's this weeks drinking game:
STEP 1: Get a hold of "The Adventures of Robin Hood" starring Errol Flynn
STEP 2: ???
- Drink when the following are said:
- Robin Hood or Robin of Loxley
- Hearty Laughter
Drink when the following are seen:
- EPIC Capes *
- Anything is drank or spilled
- Peasants are abused
- Whenever the story is advanced via lobby cards (drink twice)
- Arrows come flying dramatically from nowhere
- One of Robin's men winks at another dude
Finish your drink:
- When Robin Hood splits an arrow in two during an archery tournament
David: I thought it was fun. Could use perhaps one more rule. Grant: It got really slow near the end, not sure how to remedy that. Sean: Yea. I agree. Suggestions needed.
*Note on EPIC Capes: During the first half of the movie this only applies to capes that have a dramatic amount of velor or similar shimmery substances. The group must agree that the cape seen on screen is epic. During the latter half of the film this rule is relaxed a bit and any cape is acceptable, providing the group agrees. Cloaks count as well.
Its a lot like this:
Posted by HotDamnTV at 12:20 AM