Not to steal thunder from that, but here is this Friday's drinking game.
This one was invented by me 'n Billy on a night when we got moderately slushed (you know it was a good night when you wake up and find your big toenail painted neon pink). For want of a better name I call this game pong, on account of it being a stripped down version of beer pong (ask your mom about being stripped down).
STEP 1: Gather the necessary equipment: a table approximately regulation beer pong length, 1 ping pong ball, 2 glass mugs (It is very important that they are glass), and enough beer to make me look attractive.
STEP 2: ???
- Set the table up with one glass completely full in front of each player. The glasses should be in the center of the table, not farther than 12 inches from the edge.
- Flip a coin for possession or just start throwin' if you have the ball
- The object is to sink the ball in your opponents cup. No tricks, just skill against skill alone. If you sink it in their cup they have to drink the entire cup (remember you were supposed to fill it completely)
- If it bounces off the lip (it will be obvious because with a glass cup or mug it'll make a distinctive PING noise) you take a sip.
- Optional: If the game is going a bit too slowly for you Grandma than you can drink every time it even hits the cup.
Billy could not be reached for comment at this time, but I can say that he gets awfully competitive and the look of hatred on his face the first time I sunk it in his mostly full glass was enough to make me want to give him a bottle of Seagrams 7 Whiskey at the river as an alternative. He became quite a bit more chipper when he made it into 2 of my full glasses. I heartily endorse this drinking game! Keep studying kids.