Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Twofer Tuesday

Today Constant Reader I face my most daunting challenge to date: Write (fill space with words) something clever about two television programs I know NOTHING about. I have already written in great detail about how aggregating clips of the same thing equals an exponential growth of lulz (the formula is f '(x) = ln (e^(kt)) ) so today I've brought you clips from several very popular shows available only on premium cable. TK loves these shows, I guess something had to fill the void after Queer As Folk stopped airing.



The lovestruck youtube user who toasted this had the following to share:
Don Draper uses the word "what" as Van Gogh used color or Beethoven used sound. Here's the man using the word in all of its glorious inflections from the first four seasons.
-musicvideosthatsuck
This guy's pages consist of 90% erotic fanfiction about Mad Men. I'm sensing this may be one of TK's accounts. (he's a legithomo). The only thing I have to say about Mad Men is that the juggy redhead was also in a few episodes of Firefly and is fine as hell. Like serious snoo snoo going on there. Steve (of ex-room mate fame) also has a thing for this broad, but I totally called dibs.



I first saw this on Something Is Awful.com, a small up and coming humor website that has something called a Massage Board that the kids seem to like so much. Maybe some day they'll get somewhere and make some of the internets we have on here. Although not quite as streamlined as many lulz compilations it still gets the point across. I have never seen a single episode of this show. As I understand it its a show about inbred red neck vampires that don't sparkle but still love to fuck each other (and by each other i mean dudesex). God am I sick of this vampire fad. Remember when Anne Rice used to write about vampires and they were more bad ass than William Zabka (aka the bad ass villain from every movie from the 1980s) wearing a leather jacket and smoking a joint while drinking beers before going into the school dance and beating the shit out of anyone dressed up like a shower? That was really neat.

-G

No comments:

Post a Comment