Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Twofer Tuesday

This week's Twofer is about Tyler Shields. Who the fuck is Tyler Shields? I was surfing the tubes the other day when I stumbled onto a website by the name of "don't link this". He asked not to so fuck him, no links. At first it seemed like a tubesite just full of random brickabrack and celebrity nudity (intentional or otherwise) which I'm completely comfortable with. Then I noticed a pretty unpaternal appreciation of some of the younger Hollywood talent available now.



Seems legit. I'm sure he's got a partyvan with his name written all over it. Anyway he had a link to this first vidya by some kind of hipster "artist" named Tyler Shields. Who apparently knows all sorts of legit Hollywood types and gets them to make art (Keep zee fence, lose zee clothes).



Wait.. What is this and how have I not seen it before now? This is The Cheerleader and this is some highly suggestive stuff. This is a video of The Cheerleader doing science to a bottle of champagne. That's just neat. This shit is so sexy HotDamnTV might just remake it. With me.



Here's another example by this Tyler Shields fella. I can't even pretend to understand what's happening here, but I think I'll allow it. I'm not certain who Sarah Paxton is but she's definitely got some green peepers attached to her facebox (Egg Shen... EGG SHEN! You have come a long ways to find me. But it is too late. There are two girls with green eyes, and I will marry them both. And then I will sacrifice Gracie Law to appease my emperor and live out my earthly pleasures with Miao Yin.)

-G

No comments:

Post a Comment