Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Twofer Tuesday

Now I know what you guys are thinking. Its Tuesday and you probably want to watch some super fly and funky fresh videos don'tcha? Well I promise we'll get to that in just a second, but first I need to clear something up. Today I'm not trolling. I'm not going to ask if you're mad or if there is a problem, officer. No gentle people out there on the far corners of the interbutts, today we are going to Trolololololol.



I stumbled upon this gem a few months ago and I was floored. This shit is incredible, it is a hauntingly beautiful melody. This vidya went more viral than your mom's herpes and soon the entire internets was loling while they were trolololing. Apparently the sauce on this video is that back in the medieval ages this guy wrote a song about cowboys or some such manliness. The czar or whoever runs Russia thought it was too pro-American because of all the legit cattle roping and such so they were like "Fuck you sirrah, in soviet Russia song sings you." and then they made him just sing it with no lyrics. How do you sing a song that no longer has words? Like this fucking guy: You trololol as hard as you can.



While hunting for the clip that talks about the source of this opus via an interview with the Trololo guy I found this. Holy fuck this is awesome, like I dgaf hard on Jimmy Kibble because he's schtupping my jewprincess (Did I ever tell you guys about the time Sara Silverman said she'd have sex with me after she was done her stand up set? I was in the audience and I screamed out "Please have sex with me!" right at the beginning of her set and she responded "After the show." True story. Emily was there I think.) but him getting that bad ass Nazi fella from Inglorious Basterds to do this is fucking awesome. Its easily on par with the "I'm Fucking Matt Damon" thing Kimmel did and I approve of all of that.

Thanks for reading e-p@ls (Didja see how i threw in the little email thinger there? How fancy! It reads e-pals though, not e-patls or something c'mon lets get serious).

-G

No comments:

Post a Comment